CPUT Open day 2017...
story by Senzo









The hustlers with Prof Chux!

Ladies of the house!


the real dream team!
CPUT held their annual open day Mon the 6th of May 2017, showcasing various courses offered at the institution. Parents and guardians of prospective students were also encouraged to attend open day and see what CPUT has to offer. The Department of Entrepreneurship & Business Management selected a group of 9 students, who were tasked to promote the department and assist prospective students to make a decision in choosing the programme in which they wanted to study and educating them about the entrepreneurship programme. The main task of the 9 elected final year students was to explain the aim/purpose of the course and to address all the enquiries that the prospective candidates had about the course and entrepreneurship in general.
the hustlers!
We have learned that people have a lack of knowledge and are not aware of what the entrepreneurship course is about and how they can benefit by enrolling for this course. Through initiatives like these (open day) people get to be better informed about their prospective courses, so that they can make better career decisions. We have discovered that there needs to be more initiatives like these, to extinguish the misconceptions about entrepreneurship in general.
We enjoyed the experience and it made us more aware of the level of awareness that the public have about the programme and it made us aware that people need to be more educated about the entrepreneurship programme.

Highlight of the day: when we took a selfie with a young gentleman who said that he came specifically for the entrepreneurship booth.

Comments

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- Lfdsloans@outlook.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The case of FUNCTIONALITY vs. CAPABILITY

ALUMNI TRACKING