Head of Projects, City of Cape Town, agrees to consider 'shadow' spots for our BTech's

Just got off a meeting with David Leendertz, the City of Cape Town's head of projects. The former chairperson of BMF told me today that he'd consider my proposal to provide opportunities for our BTech students to use his office for practical project management exposure from 2011. The details will be worked out between his office and myself.

Mr D (that's what I call him) sat with me for over an hour going through a number of subjects. We spoke about the need to accelerate learning for the young folks and also the need for corporate governance in both the private and public institutions.

The department looks forward to this relationship with Mr D's office. Thank you Mr D!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The case of FUNCTIONALITY vs. CAPABILITY

ALUMNI TRACKING